For issues that are just with one computer that can still get online remote services might be preferred over on-site. Through our remote services you’ll download a small file that will install a special version of TeamViewer and when that’s done we will be able to remote in and inspect/fix the problem. This means the computer must be able to start and it must be able to access the Internet.
Remote Services include
- Software Installation
- Printer Setup (if printer is physically setup and is missing the software)
- Data Transfer (if both computers are on the same network and network configurations allows SMB network shares)
- Quick Diagnosis of select issues before going on-site or for follow up questions within a previous repair warranty period.
Before starting a remote repair session a hold for an hour will be placed on a credit card. If we are unable to remote into your computer this amount can be applied towards on-site or in-office service. Else the hold will expire in a few days and the amount will return to your available balance.
Remote services are scheduled an hour in advance to give plenty of time for network conditions to improve or for TeamViewer to install. In most cases it takes under 15 minutes to get the software setup, but in some cases it’s taken longer.
— Should this be on that page, then just have a link to this page from this one? As this could be the basis for that.
We also offer on-site repair which includes:
- Cleanups and Virus removal
- Printer setup
- Laptop Screen Replacement
- Os(re) install
- Data Transfer
- Software training
- Computer consulting